Contact: Laura-Mari Griesel 044 382 1422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The school hall is NOT AVAILABLE for bookings during the fourth term.
- All fees are payable strictly in advance.
- A refundable deposit of R2500,00 is payable within 5 (five days) of booking.
- R1500,00 per day (excluding the R2500 refundable deposit). This does not include cutlery, crockery, tables, chairs and the use of the kitchen for warming or serving food. A separate charge must be negotiated for the use of these items. Food may NOT be prepared (cooked) in the kitchen.
- The deposit will only be refunded if there are no breakages and the hall is left CLEAN. Should our own staff have to be called in after hours to clean the hall, no refund will be made.
- The person hiring the hall will be held responsible should any major breakages take place. (Windows, doors, etc.)
SOUND & LIGHTING SYSTEMS
These systems are not included in the hiring. Use by prior arrangement only. An additional fee of R3500 per system PLUS our technician’s fee of R1000 will be charged.
- A key for the main gate and front door will be supplied. On termination of the function, all lights and fans must be switched off and all doors locked.
- Keys must be returned to the school on the following school day by 09h30 (or as arranged).
- No nails, drawing pins or staples may be knocked into the wood-panelling or floor.
- No flags, pictures or other items may be removed from the walls.
- No holes may be made in the floor or walls.
- If Prestik is used, it must be properly removed.
- If plants are used, they must be removed as soon as possible after the function.
- All waste material must be removed by you immediately. No left-over food to be left inside the passages.
- The hall and cloakrooms must be cleaned and the chairs and tables packed away immediately after the function.
- All persons use the hall and surrounds at their own risk.
- The school may not be held responsible for any damage to property or injury to persons using the hall.
The school retains the right to cancel any rental, even if the deposit is paid, if it comes to light that the show or activity in the hall is in contradiction with the ethos and values/principles of the school.